Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"The Happy Family"

At my age now, I' am very thankful to our all mighty God that he give me a very happy and complete family. I was born with a understanding, loving,caring, and responsible parents, and to have a respectful brother, and a helpful sister and the most of all God give me a perfect family..............!!!

My father is a good farmer and a good househusband. Instead to drinking any alcoholic drinks with his friends his just taking good care of our home, clean and nice to look at... My mother is in abroad, she's at Kuwait. she is a Domestic Helper at Kuwait.my mother go abroad to finance my studies in college,.,., cause the income that my father had is not enough to finance specially as of now me and my sister is in college now....I' am very happy to have a parents like them they do everything and do a sacrifice for the sake of our family..... And I' am also happy to have them cause, even though the salary that my mother is not totally enough they still do and give all my needs and wants..... I' am also thankful because I never saw them make away-away in front of us their children hhhhmmmmmppp...!!!!


I' am also happy when I remember the time that my Tita's and Tito's complete with my cousins.I really appreciate the effort of mt relatives to go at home to see their family complete.to make simple occasions and make luto-luto kahit kunti lang...I like month of December and May. December cause I have a gifts from my Tita's and Tito's and also from my parents.I also remember last December when my mom went  home for a vacation from Kuwait.. I' am very happy and also excited to see her again, syempre debe two years na la nagkita. hmmmmmpppp.. I really miss her so much. when i saw her na,,,, I make yakap-yakap to her and kunting tears full.... hehehe,..when she make bukad her pasalubong with us,,, she give me a yellow blouse,,, but ever since..I don't like color yellow,, but no choice I need to accept.That time I really felt very happy cause my family is complete. and because month of May,, cause some of my tita's vacation on that month and behalf that's the month were our barangay celebrate ah barangay fiesta,, so damu foods nga lamunon,.,. joke.

My family is happy. And the family that have a complete family or the life that have a complete family is more that you achieved your ambitions or goal in life. sometimes family give support to all our dreams,, they are just our sandigan when we failed and they are still their to support and cheer up again to make us bangon to a new life and give life to the new chapter of our life's. that's is my family!!!!!!........@@

No comments:

Post a Comment